The year 2020 is right around the corner; can you believe it? As we enter a new decade, make this new year the opportunity to schedule the cosmetic dentistry treatments you deserve. The experienced cosmetic dentists at Aspenwood Dental Associates have helped generations of patients in Denver smile with a renewed sense of confidence. To get started on the path to a great smile in 2020 and beyond, please call us at 303-751-3321.
Establish Good Dental Health as the Foundation of an Attractive Smile
A beautiful smile is also a healthy smile. Re-commit to an effective hygiene routine in 2020, which must include:
- Brush and floss your teeth
- Visit us for cleanings
- Eat healthy foods
- Drink more water and fewer sweet beverages
For any cosmetic treatment, it is important to start with healthy teeth. The best and longest-lasting results are produced when dental health is prioritized along with aesthetics. Visit us for your consultation and we'll discuss your cosmetic objectives as well as the status of your oral health. The dentists provide comprehensive recommendations, which may include oral health improvements if needed.
Schedule a Consultation to Establish Cosmetic Dental Goals
Take some time to think about what changes you would like to see. Point them out during your consultation with our dentists. In 2020, take advantage of our services to address a wide array of problems, such as:
- Tooth decay
- Stained teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Chipped, cracked or broken teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Worn teeth
With diverse training and education backgrounds, as well as decades of combined treatment experience, the dentists at Aspenwood Dental Associates provide preventive, rehabilitative and cosmetic treatments all under one roof. You'll be receiving all-encompassing care from a dedicated team of dental professionals.
Find Out How Much Your Treatment Plan Costs and Financing Options Available
Perhaps part of the planning process for 2020 includes budgeting for cosmetic dentistry to rejuvenate your smile. Here are a few points on that subject:
- Financing is available. You have the option of applying for extended payment plans offered by CareCredit and LendingClub.
- Certain dental treatments may be FSA and HSA eligible. If we recommend treatments that are deemed medically necessary (examples include teeth fillings, extractions, dental implants, bridges and tooth crowns), it is possible you can use your FSA or HSA to pay for treatment. Teeth whitening or other procedures that your FSA or HSA managers deem purely cosmetic may not be covered.
- Payment by cash, check or credit card. Patients have these three options when it comes to paying for treatment at our practice.
We'll discuss all of the payment and financing options available to you as part of presenting you with the cost estimate for treatment.
The end of a year is a great time to review the budget for the year ahead. Cosmetic dentistry offers the return on investment of improved confidence, boosted self-esteem and better oral health. Many patients find the return comes in the form of feeling more self-possessed socially and professionally, because they are no longer hesitant about the appearance of their teeth.
Get Started Today
If you are searching for an experienced cosmetic dentist in the Denver area or in Aurora, please learn more about us by calling Aspenwood Dental Associates at 303-751-3321. We provide a complimentary consultation so you can find out about cosmetic dentistry and enhancing your smile in the year ahead!