Some tooth gaps are small and hard to spot. Others are larger and more noticeable. If you’re unhappy with the space between your front teeth, dental bonding can be a great way to minimize it.
Dental bonding is a cosmetic service that involves applying a tooth-colored resin to the affected area. Many patients choose it over alternatives like braces and porcelain veneers. Here are a few things to consider if you’re interested in this treatment:
- It’s simple: Dental bonding is more straightforward than other cosmetic dental services. It can be completed in just one visit!
- It’s painless: The process of getting tooth bonding is relatively comfortable. It’s likely that you won’t even need anesthesia. However, you may experience some temporary sensitivity after your appointment.
- It’s relatively inexpensive: Cosmetic dental work can be cost-prohibitive for some patients. Fortunately, dental bonding is a lot more affordable than options like veneers. Our extended payment plans can also help you get the care you need.
- It looks great: Our dentists will carefully match the color of the bonding resin to the shade of your natural teeth. Then we will sculpt it into the most flattering shape and size. After a quick polish, the bonding material will be virtually undetectable.
- It doesn’t last forever: One drawback of dental bonding is that it isn’t permanent. Because the material is weaker than your natural teeth, you might chip it if you like to bite your nails, crunch ice, or chew on pens. It can also become discolored if you smoke or drink a lot of coffee.
- It isn’t right for everyone: Dental bonding can achieve great results for many people. However, not everyone is an ideal candidate. It’s not a substitute for orthodontic treatment and may not be suitable for closing large gaps. You can’t rely on bonding to fix gaps caused by tooth loss, either.
Schedule a Free Tooth Bonding Consultation in Aurora
Closing the space in your smile can be a confidence booster. If you’re interested in tooth bonding for gaps, schedule a free initial consultation at 303-751-3321. Aspenwood Dental Associates and Colorado Dental Implant Center proudly serves Aurora, Denver, Centennial, and nearby areas of Colorado.