At Aspenwood Dental, we strive to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients by helping them to improve their oral health and self-esteem. Enjoy a beautiful smile when you choose our experienced Aurora cosmetic dentists. Combining state-of-the-art technology with knowledgeable doctors passionate about what they do, Aspenwood Dental Associates and Colorado Dental Implant Center can help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
To arrange a free initial consultation at our Denver-area office, please call our staff at 303-751-3321.
- Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
- Common Cosmetic Dental Problems
- Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist
- Common Questions About Cosmetic Dentistry
- Your FREE Consultation
Our cosmetic dentists at Aspenwood provide a complete range of services. We are proud to offer the following procedures and treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile, while strengthening your teeth and gums as well.
- Porcelain veneers: Lifelike and durable, veneers are placed over the front surface of teeth to conceal the flaws beneath. A versatile treatment, veneers conceal chips, stains, worn edges and many other problems. They also close spaces between teeth.
- Dental crowns: Placed over a weak or vulnerable tooth, a dental crown provides protection while restoring the full shape of the tooth. Dental crowns may be used for cracked, decayed or broken teeth, or as part of a dental implant or bridge.
- Teeth whitening: Yellowed, discolored teeth are quite common. With professional teeth whitening, your smile will be brighter and whiter. This option is fast, effective and lasting.
- Smile makeovers: If you would like to rejuvenate multiple aspects of your smile, then a multi-treatment approach may be right for you. A smile makeover may include two or more cosmetic treatments to get the results you want.
- Dental bridges: A dental bridge is an option for replacing missing teeth. Dental bridges restore your smile and the full function of your teeth.
- Tooth bonding: Small chips are often a good match for tooth bonding, which involves our dentists using a special dental material to restore the full shape of the tooth. Bonding is simple and effective.
- Gum contouring: You may feel self-conscious about your smile if you have an uneven gum line or a gummy smile, which means a lot of gum tissue shows when you grin. Gum contouring performed by our dentists produces a symmetrical, aesthetically pleasing gum line.
- Inlays/onlays: Inlays and onlays are larger than tooth fillings, but not as large as a tooth crown. Like those restorations, inlays and onlays provide protection for damaged and decayed teeth.
Our cosmetic dentists provide individualized recommendations. After discussing your goals with you, they will recommend treatments that will produce those results. All of our recommendations are focused on both the aesthetics and the health of your teeth and gums. The dentists at our practice treat the whole mouth, ensuring any cosmetic recommendation also takes oral health into consideration for the longest lasting results.
For any matters related to your smile, our experienced cosmetic dentists are ready to help. They can address any aesthetic issue, such as:
Stained or yellow teeth. Over time, it's perfectly normal for enamel to discolor. Despite diligent dental hygiene, you may notice yellowing and dullness. Fortunately, teeth whitening and porcelain veneers are both great options for brightening your smile.
Chipped teeth. Injuries like a fall or a contact sports collision can chip a tooth. So too can biting into hard foods. Tooth bonding and porcelain veneers are both great options for repairing chips for the long term.
Broken teeth. Depending on the extent of the fracture, a broken tooth can be problematic and uncomfortable. Broken teeth should be repaired. A dental crown is the most common restoration, and our dentists can determine the most appropriate treatment.
Missing teeth. Not only do missing teeth change the appearance of your smile, they also change your bite and may cause remaining teeth to collapse and become crooked as they drift into the gap left by the missing tooth. Our experienced cosmetic dentists have been replacing teeth for many years. Options include dentures, dental implants and dental bridges.
Crooked teeth. Are you embarrassed to smile and laugh because of crooked teeth? After a consultation and exam, our dentists will determine whether porcelain veneers can correct the alignment. Some cases of misalignment will require orthodontia to fix.
Gaps between teeth. A gap between your teeth may be causing you to suppress your smile. Tooth bonding and porcelain veneers are both good options for closing a gap.
Gummy smile. If you feel like too much gum tissue shows when you smile, then gum re-shaping may be right for you. This simple treatment creates aesthetically pleasing ratios of tooth enamel to gum tissue.
When determining a treatment plan, we listen first and look for treatment alternatives that are customized to the needs and desires of each individual patient.
With technology including an intraoral camera and digital X-rays, our cosmetic dentists can see the underlying causes of dental issues and discuss the appearance of your teeth with you. Together, you and the dentist can decide which treatments will accomplish your goals.
Finding the right cosmetic dentist is important. Here are a few of the attributes you will find with Aspenwood Dental Associates and Colorado Dental Implant Center, qualities that we feel make our dental practice stand out from the rest:
Experienced, Compassionate Dentists
With over 75 combined years of experience, our dentists are passionate about bringing their skill and experience to you, in order to create a smile you are proud to share. Our practice was founded by Dr. Ronald Yaros, and our team of dentists works closely together to provide your care. We know it's important to see a dedicated team who is there for the long run, and our dentists are wholly committed to this practice and our patients.
Proven Cosmetic Results
When choosing a cosmetic dentist, you should choose one that performs these services every day, as we do. Our dentists have extensive before-and-after galleries, demonstrating the beautiful smiles our patients have been achieving for years.
A Welcoming Environment and Modern Office
Our dental office is different from the all-too-common clinical feel of some medical practices. It has an attractive, inviting atmosphere, not quite a home away from home, but close. We offer several amenities to help patients of all ages feel comfortable and welcome, including blankets, pillows, beverages and televisions.
Innovation and Technology
Our dentists place a substantial emphasis on new technology and creative cosmetic dentistry treatments. Our team members attend continuing education classes and follow research updates in the field to provide our patients with the latest and most effective materials and procedures.
Our cosmetic dentists do not treat an isolated problem without taking the entire mouth into account. Their recommendations are based on not only what will improve your smile, but what will strengthen your teeth and maintain oral health. We offer all of these comprehensive services under one roof, which means you won't have to take multiple trips to see multiple dentists.
To learn more about us, tour our practice and decide if we are a good match for you, please arrange a complimentary consultation at our Denver-area office.
Which cosmetic dentistry procedures can help improve my smile?
The only way to know for sure is to visit our dentists. There are so many cosmetic dental treatments to choose from, and there is no “one size fits all” solution for everyone. We can start by discussing the smile features that you are not happy with and go from there to recommend the procedures that will help correct these problems.
How affordable are your cosmetic dentistry treatments?
At your consultation, we provide a cost quote for your intended treatment. Cost is one of the factors most patients use to decide whether to pursue cosmetic dentistry, and we want to make sure you know all of your payment options. We also offer various flexible payment plans for patients who wish to finance their treatment.
How long will it take to see results?
Some cosmetic dental options – like veneers and teeth bonding – provide immediate results in as few as one or two visits to our office. Other treatments, such as dentures and dental implants, may require more time. We will inform you of when you can expect to see results from your intended services at the time of your consultation.
Ready to discuss your cosmetic dental options in Aurora? Please call Aspenwood Dental Associates and Colorado Dental Implant Center, at 303-751-3321 to arrange your FREE consultation. Our experienced cosmetic dentists look forward to meeting you to discuss how you can enhance your smile. We have been caring for people in Centennial and from across Denver for decades.