Aspenwood Dental Associates and Colorado Dental Implant Center offers the All-on-Four procedure as a treatment option for patients who need to replace a full arch of missing teeth. The All-on-Four procedure is an excellent option if you do not have sufficient bone volume for other procedures, and it provides a permanent solution for missing teeth.
At your initial consultation, our Denver implant dentists will conduct a thorough examination to determine whether the All-on-Four system and immediate function techniques are right for you.
Benefits of All-on-Four Dental Implants
- Implants and beautiful new teeth can be placed in a single office visit, enabling you to leave our office with your new teeth immediately
- Often eliminates the need for bone grafts in patients lacking the bone volume to support a dental implant
- Daily oral hygiene care is easy
- You can eat any foods you like
- Eliminates many of the hassles associated with removable appliances such as dentures
- Provides durable, long-lasting results
Your All-on-Four Procedure
The All-on-4 procedure uses four dental implants to support a full set of replacement teeth. The rearmost implants are placed at an angle to maximize your existing bone structure. Therefore, you can achieve successful results with the All-on-Four procedure even if you lack the bone structure necessary to support other dental implant options, often without the need for bone grafts.
Our Denver implant dentists can place the implants and teeth in a single visit, so you will be able to leave our office with a new set of teeth right away. This provides a considerable benefit over traditional dental implant procedures, which can require several months to complete. Your new set of teeth will look and function just like your natural teeth.
See Questions about All-on-Four Dental Implants to learn more.
If you need to replace missing teeth, please contact our Denver implant dentists today to schedule your initial consultation. Aspenwood Dental Associates and Colorado Dental Implant Center serves patients in Aurora and Denver, Colorado areas.